Dakine Pyro Kiteboard Harness
The Dakine Pyro Kiteboard harness builds on Dakine's long heritage in kiteboarding to offer a fuller profile waist harness. The Pyro features an Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon counter/stiffener, which offers the ultimate responsiveness and an improved custom fit with every wearing. Fit is further enhanced with featherweight ES foam molded interior, a pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure and memory foam pressure point relief zones to keep you out on the water longer. The Pyro features the easy-connect/disconnect push button Hammerhead spreader bar and freedom shape spreader bar pad. The Pyro is also compatible with the sliding Maniac spreader bar and the dual fixed/sliding Option spreader bar.
Adaptive Fit Composite back panel with Texon® counter/stiffener
Push button hammerhead spreader bar
Freedom shape spreader bar pad
Memory foam pressure point relief zones
Dual blade hook knife
Pre-curved P.E.B. inner support structure
Featherweight ES foam molded interior
Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
Two side key / knife pockets with elastic loop
Independent primary and secondary power belt
Integrated handle and leash attachment
Left or right side leash attachment ring
Maniac spreader bar compatible
Option spreader bar compatible
XS= 28-30" [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8" [ 20cm ]
S= 30-32" [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
M= 32-34" [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
L= 34-36" [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
XL= 36-38" [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12" [ 30cm ]
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs