Crewsaver Pet Float Dog Buoyancy Aid
Keep your four legged friend safe with the Crewsaver Pet Float. Made from low profile and comfortable soft closed-cell foam. Suitable for paddling and sailing
The Crewsaver Petfloat ensures that your beloved four legged friend doesn’t miss out on days out around (and in!) the water with you. The petfloat has been known to be used in a multitude of watersports including on sail boats, kayaks and paddleboards. The soft closed-cell foam provides your pet with their own buoyancy aid which works to reduce fatigue when in the water either during an emergency or for general in-water play. The low profile design is comfortable, easy to fit and includes an integral handle that provides a load spreader lift point, perfect for when your pet decides to go for a swim!
The Petfloat also comes with a lead attachment point and handy pocket for lead and disposable bag storage.
Comfortable soft closed-cell foam
Easily adjustable and quick to fit
Integral handle to safely lift your pet aboard
Pocket for lead and disposable bags
Size measured from collar to base of tail
S 28 - 35 cm (12" - 14") e.g. Jack Russell, Border Terrier, Large Puppy
M 35 - 45 cm (14" - 18") e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Pug, King Charles Spaniel
L 45 - 55 cm (18" - 22") e.g. Springer Spaniel, Beagle, Working Labrador
Please measure your dog before purchasing as their size may vary from the example breeds above.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs