DetailsSurfEars 2.0® is a revolutionary new product developed by a team of professional product designers and dedicated surfers from Sweden. SurfEars recognised that the critical difference between SurfEars and other earplug products is they not only protect ears from water, cold air, and contaminants but also maximise sound and subsequent balance essential for most water and board sports. Many of the earplugs on the market today block out sound, therefore large numbers of surfers choose to go without plugs. SurfEars was designed to keep the water out but also let the sound in, to enable users to stay connected to the environment.
SurfEars 2.0 is an update on SurfEars 1.0 and includes many improvements on the original version. Improvements / changes include;
+ ADDITION OF LEASH - An optional silicon leash is now attached to the plugs meaning there should be no excuses for losing plugs. Leash can be removed if customer prefers to surf without leash. Instructions on how to use leash included in the package.
+ IMPROVED ACOUSTICS - Enlarged sound canal area means better hearing.
+ HYDROPHOBIC COATING - Improved hydrophobic coating on mesh.
+ BETTER FIT - New shape secures plugs inside the ear more securely. More contact points inside the ear.
+ IMPROVED WATER SEAL - Improved ear gel (ear bud) design provides a better fit for most users.
+ The small gel is now smaller and the large gel is now larger fitting a greater range of ear sizes.
+ Gel is now shorter providing a better fit for surfers with advanced ear canal closure.
+ The outer ring on the gel is enlarged to provide an improved seal
+ New “red” colour highlights
+ New look sealed plastic packaging
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs