"Core has only gone and done it again. Improved on a kite that was already best freestyle kite of 2017, this new Core GTS5 is faster, goes bigger and kite loops like a total badass! Never before have we seen a kite work so well in so many areas of kitesurfing."
Never owned a core kite? Ha, you're in for a treat, Everything you hear about Core is very true the brand's strength and attention to detail is unrivaled in the kitesurfing industry. other kitesurf brands with freestyle kites cannot touch the pure power, class, and ease of use of the Core GTS5. If you already have a GTS4 or even any other Core Kite then you will already know that Core does not just change kites each year with a different color like 90% of other kitesurfing companies, oh no! Each Core kite has a 2-year lifespan at least and a full 6-year replacement part guaranteed to be available.
What Core say:
"So you're addicted to life in the fast lane but in a good way. And when you go, you go big! We feel the same, riding our newest GTS. Our 5th gen Universal+ Series allrounder delivers the superpowers unhooked riders demand without messin' up the original formula. We know how badass the GTS4 is. Its signature Future-C powered kiteloops, and unhooked confidence is something we’re proud of. Now, experience a decade of iterative magic with our new and improved GTS5.
The indomitable GTS5 is built with precision steering; a prodigious operating range; and CORE's legendary linear power. Its fully adjustable handling lets riders throw the tightest loops (in waves) and the biggest Cape Town style megaloops in total control.
The GTS5 carries over its proven ExoTex powered 3 Strut Frame, Radical Reaction Tips, and Short Bridles from the fantastic GTS4. What’s new for the GTS5? We've optimized the leading edge diameters and tip geometry to improve flight stability (especially when looping.) We can’t forget to mention the new CIT Modes which customize the GTS5's handling characteristics. In Wave mode, riders dial in compact turns and more depower. Whereas in Freestyle mode, the kite adds more grunt and bigger turns. Giv’r all you got, the GTS5 will take you to infinity and beyond!
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- CIT MODES (NEW): Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: High pressure, zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts under challenging conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Pair with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar for maximum kite feedback and control.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs