Sandbanks Elite 10'6 32" SUP Stand Up Paddle board Navy Blue
Sandbanks Elite 10'6 32" SUP Stand Up Paddleboard Navy Blue is built with the same multi-layer fusion technology as our other boards and has been tested to the same rigorous standards. We have used a 4.75'' drop-stitch which gives the Elite a slimmer profile than our Ultimate boards. The Elite is lightweight and agile, with great stability for riders up to 100kg. Slightly simpler accessories enable the savings to make this board unbelievable value.
We build our boards using a multi-layer fusion technology and take great care of the quality of our products. We run our business with minimal overheads and are happy to take a smaller margin so you can have an excellent quality/performing paddleboard without it costing you a fortune.
Plus, the board comes with a five-year warranty as standard.
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle
- There is a Lightweight rucksack (no wheels) with room to pack everything with your board.
- Ankle surf leash with safety release.
- Slide and clip fin.
- Repair kit
- Five-year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent water performance gives you a longer gliding time.
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures sound wave performance
Diamond Grove Deck pad provides a comfortable, grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 8.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
The Triple Fin system gives extra control, and the fin set-up includes one slide and clip fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water.
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 243L
- Deck pad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 105kg
- Board weight: 8.5kg
- Technology: Double-skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Slide and clip fin + two side fins