7m Duotone Neo Kitesurfing Kite 2019
Whats new for 2019... The Leading edge segments are longer which moves the bridle anchor points out and down... Allowing the designers to develop the LE deeper in the canopy profile... Meaning, the Duotone Neo has more continuous power and grunt while turning and better drift.
The Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is the ultimate wave riding weapon for all the riders out there who love to ride surfboards, also offering excellent freeride abilities as a plus. It is the go-to kite for our pro team competing on the Strapless World Tour and the kite of choice for wave riders all over the world.
The Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is a high-performance purebred wave-riding kite with incredible handling and excellent drifting capabilities that can also perform for freeriding and foiling. If you like nothing better than carving smooth bottom turns and smashing off the lips, then the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is the kite for you. Developed by Ken Winner alongside our pro wave riders and World Champions Airton Cozzolino, Matchu Lopes, Sebastian Ribeiro and Patri McLaughlin, this is the kite of choice on the GKA Strapless World Tour. Now with improved handling, thanks to the special Flex Segment which is integrated into the leading edge. This unique feature allows the kite to twist more when it is turning; this increases the responsiveness of the kite and results in a fast more dynamic ride. Of course, the NEO is still incredibly powerful and thanks to its lightweight, yet tough design the drifting ability is unsurpassed. Combined with the revolutionary Click Bar, you get a huge depower throw and the ability to dump all the power from the kite in an instant. Not only is this feature important during critical moments on the wave, it is also crucial for landing technical strapless tricks. The kite can be tuned to a freeride setting, which is great for cruising, boosting and foiling too. No matter what kind of conditions you ride, onshore, offshore, from small to flatwater strapless freestyle, the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is the only wave kite you’ll need!
If you like riding waves, but don´t want to miss comfort free riding, the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is the kite for you! The Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is the dedicated wave-freeride kite in the line up and can still be flown four line or 5th line... The Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is aimed at the rider who values quality waves and needs a kite to perform. Airton Cozzolino chooses the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 for his demanding style of competitive wave riding on the KSP World Tour. His influence was essential to improve the wave characteristic without loosing the good freeride abilities. This year the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 comes with a floating strut and the structure of the kite is a little softer to enable the Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 to absorb gusts, giving a smoother power development and allowing the rider even more control on the wave. The struts have also been moved further towards the outside of the kite, this has shifted the centre of gravity allowing the kite to sit further back in the window. This enables the kite to drift down the line incredibly well, allowing you to park the kite and ride the wave without having to worry about it stalling. Additionally it is responsible for an easy and fast relaunch. The Duotone Neo kitesurfing kite 2019 is extremely responsive to rider input on the bar, making it easy to manoeuvre on the wave. The lightweight construction makes the kite very lively in the air, but also means there is even less chance of the kite dropping back in the window as you race down the line.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs