We Also Recommend
- ION Attack Kite Seat 2011
Type: Seat Kitesurfing Harness
New sportive and low cut seat harness. Light; very low bar position for racing.
- Protection Pad: This is a solid neoprene padded plate that keeps away the harness hook from your body. Especially when the spreader bar moves up quickly.
- Push Button Spreader Bar: The push button supports the quick assembly of the harness. There is no need to mount any Velcro tapes through buckles. Just hook the metal ring into the spreader, adjust the webbing and off you go.
- Belt Garage: The belt garage keeps any end of the webbing band flying around.
- Bar Keeper Belt: The strap construction prevents the spreader bar from rushing upwards in overpowered situations. Two webbing straps run from the bungee belt to the spreader bar to make sure that the kiter doesn't get hurt.
- Bungee Belt: Neoprene padded flexible leg straps, which adjust themselves onto the shape of the rider’s legs. The seat harness will fit perfectly and won't tension your legs too much.
- Quick Fit