We Also Recommend
- Oakley 'Moto GP Dispatch' Polished Black/Grey
MotoGP Signature Series DISPATCH Sunglasses
It’s a sport with machines so overpowered, they’re illegal to operate anywhere else. We admire that. This special edition of Oakley DISPATCH™ salutes MotoGP. Blue icons fly the color of rider Jorge Lorenzo and his team, the two-time 250cc World Champion who earned the title of 2008 Rookie of the Year in motorcycle Grand Prix.
Jorge takes racing attitude to the street with the aggressive styling of DISPATCH, and this rendition carries the official emblem of MotoGP. The Polished Black frame comes with Black IRIDIUM® lenses that maintain color recognition in bright sun while reducing glare. This O MATTER® frame is adorned with metal band accents and interchangeable “O” icons.
* Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 to -3.00 combined power)
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material.
* Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Metal band and icon accents, with interchangeable Oakley icons
* Additional pair of interchangeable “O” icons included